What is AIRLIFT?
AIRLIFT™ is a simple and effective treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). For patients that don't do well with traditional sleep apnea treatment (weight loss, CPAP machines, etc), a surgical procedure may be able to help.
AIRLIFT is an intuitive approach to hyoid and tongue suspension designed to provide immediate and lasting relief by opening and stabilizing the airway. AIRLIFT is easy to implant, comfortable and may be covered by insurance. The AIRLIFT procedure can be performed in as little as 30 minutes by a physician.
How does AIRLIFT work?
Take a look at this video for more information on AIRLIFT:
What are the benefits of AIRLIFT?
- Begins working right away
- Relief from sleep apnea symptoms, including snoring
- Low pain, easily tolerated
- Short post-operative recovery
- Long-lasting solution
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular & all-cause death
- Reimbursed by insurance
- Adjustable, reversible, & removable
If you're interested in learning more about AIRLIFT please contact us at 972-566-8300 to schedule your consultation!