Our ears are meant to last a lifetime. As we live longer it is critically important to take active steps early in life to protect your hearing.
1. Turn down the music in your car, MP3 player and on the T.V.
2. Bring a gift and a set of ear plugs when you attend celebrations such as weddings or large parties.
3. When exercising try to use head phones that go over the ear.
4. If you are working in a noisy environment, wear ear protection.
5. Avoid loud concerts if possible.
If you notice ringing in the ears or a change in your hearing you should schedule an appointment to undergo a full hearing evaluation at Dallas ENT Group. 972-566-8300
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 3:25 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
One Response to “Hearing Preservation Tips”
Jayna Pavlo says:
May 24, 2013 at 10:40 pm
I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written through him as no one else recognise such certain about my difficulty. You’re incredible! Thanks!